At East Markham Primary School, we aim to develop highly motivated life long learners striving to achieve their best.
Our pupils will:
- gain a wide range of knowledge, understanding and skills to the highest standards in line with their potential;
- develop an enquiring mind to become life long learners;
- become independent thinkers, able to develop their own values and beliefs;
- be able to work independently and collaboratively;
- acknowledge and be able to discuss the values and beliefs of others;
- be empathetic, considerate and respectful of others, living things and the environment;
- develop their self esteem and confidence;
- have knowledge and understanding the choose a healthy lifestyle.