Teaching Assistant Vacancy
East Markham Primary School is a vibrant, friendly and caring school. The governors are seeking to appoint a kind, nurturing and enthusiastic teaching assistant who is passionate about, and experienced in working with children with SEND. The successful candidate will be required to work with KS2 children, supporting the class teacher, reframing learning and carrying out interventions. Initially, this is a fixed term position, but there is the possibility that this will be extended, subject to funding.
The successful applicant will:
- be innovative in his/her approach to learning, which enthuses and inspires our children;
- create an inclusive learning environment, promoting independence;
- have high expectations of all groups of children;
- have a growth mindset;
- work closely, as part of a team, to ensure continuity and effective transition;
- build positive partnerships with parents and families to ensure children are happy and ready to learn;
- be willing to get fully involved in the life of the school, building positive partnerships with the community;
- enjoy school life and all that it involves, with a kind heart, positive outlook and sense of fun.
In return, we can offer:
- highly motivated, enthusiastic and well-behaved children;
- a great teaching team and support staff;
- a very supportive governing body;
- parents and carers who support both the school and their children;
- a commitment to your continued professional development.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we will be arranging some out of hours visits, or the opportunity to talk to a member of the SLT team remotely. Please call to arrange a suitable time.
To request further information or an application form, please contact Mrs Woods in the school office on 01777 870439 or email@example.com.
Closing Date: Monday 12th October 2020 at 10am
Interview Date: Wednesday 14th October 2020