EYFS & KS1 Phase Leader
East Markham Primary School is a vibrant, friendly and caring school. We are seeking an inspirational and dynamic teacher to join our hard-working and supportive team.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly-motivated teacher to join our team. We are looking for an energic teacher with a proven track record of change management to play an instrumental role in developing a vibrant, engaging and inspiring setting for our Early Years and Key Stage 1 children.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent, creative classroom practitioner;
• has high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour;
- is confident to work alongside our Senior Leadership Team;
• will motivate, inspire and support colleagues with new whole-school initiatives and who can demonstrate a track record of raising achievement;
• has vision, enthusiasm and determination;
- is committed to working in partnership with colleagues, governors, parents and the wider community.
In return, we can offer:
- highly motivated, enthusiastic and well-behaved children;
- a great teaching team and support staff;
- a very supportive governing body;
- parents and carers who support both the school and their children;
- a commitment to your continued professional development.
We welcome visits to the school from prospective candidates, please get in touch with Mrs Bucknall in the school office to arrange one.
To apply, please complete the relevant application form below and return to email@example.com.
Closing Date: Monday 23rd May 2022 at 12:00
Interviews: Wednesday 25th May
Midday Supervisor Vacancy