School Business Manager
We are a growing village school in rural Nottinghamshire with big aspirations for the future.
We are proud to have:
- A supportive, friendly and professional environment, which is always welcoming
- Fantastic pupils who are eager to learn
- An excellent team who are committed to raising standards, and providing a high standard of education for all of our children.
- A wonderfully supportive community
We are looking for a highly effective School Business Manager to join our team who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our school office; supervision of the school’s financial management and accounting processes; property management (statutory testing/maintenance contracts); health and safety compliance, administrative systems and HR related tasks. We are looking for someone who:
- Is inspirational and aspirational;
- Has a high expectation of themselves and others;
- Is extremely organised;
- Has outstanding leadership and management skills and is capable of operating at a strategic level;
- Is committed to continual improvement for themselves, staff and children;
- Works well as part of a team;
- Has a good sense of humour and a kind heart.
In return we offer the opportunity to work with a dedicated and enthusiastic team, engaged and happy pupils and the support to build on our successes and transform our future.
This NJE Grade 5, point 15-22 post attracts a salary of £23,791 to £27,041, pro rata. This is a full time, permanent post working 37 hours per week, term time only.
It is an exciting time to join our team! Socially distanced visits are welcomed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange one or for further details. Applications should also be sent in to this email address. A job specification can be found on our school website.
East Markham Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. The offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including the right to work in the UK, ISA registration, Disclosure and Barring Service, medical checks and two satisfactory references.
Our policies in relation to Equality and Safeguarding can be viewed on our website. We are an equal opportunities organisation which welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Please note that we do not accept CV’s.
Closing date for applications: 10:00am on Wednesday 15th September 2021